Working hard or hardly working?
I just came home from work. I worked from 07.00 untill 20.00... 13 hours! Tomorrow is our "go live" day for our Air France-KLM project. It will kick-off with an office party and a party at KLM baggage services at Schiphol. But before we actually go live, there was a lot of preperation work to be done. So together with our business partners we worked hard the entire day. But at least we got the job done.
The day started with a presentation by the Project Managers and Master Black Belts...

Presentation
Then we split up in individual groups to start the prep work in our respective fields. My teams, was Ground Services and In-flight Services for KLM.

Another team

Setting up a time scale


Members of team 2



Members of team 1 and team 3 (my team). The guy in the white t-shirt is Freddy

Project Supervisors
It was a very productive, fun day, but we worked our @sses off, I can tell you! I'm so tired now. I am going to order a pizza at Domino's then shower and catch my bed. Tomorrow is the big day and I have to be up early again.
Cheers!
The day started with a presentation by the Project Managers and Master Black Belts...

Presentation
Then we split up in individual groups to start the prep work in our respective fields. My teams, was Ground Services and In-flight Services for KLM.

Another team

Setting up a time scale


Members of team 2



Members of team 1 and team 3 (my team). The guy in the white t-shirt is Freddy

Project Supervisors
It was a very productive, fun day, but we worked our @sses off, I can tell you! I'm so tired now. I am going to order a pizza at Domino's then shower and catch my bed. Tomorrow is the big day and I have to be up early again.
Cheers!
<< Home