The gift that keeps on giving...
Yesterday, when I arrived home from Schiphol, my neighbour told me that while I was away some packages were delivered to us. Seeing that no one was home, she accepted them on behalf of us. You know the standard stuff.... X-mas baskets, gifts etc.
One of the packages was for me. It was my birthday gift from my employer. You see my birthday is February 3rd, so my employer sent me a gift package. Yes... my employer is Air France Consulting, but the division that is based in Holland falls under the care of KLM Nederland. Although I don't directly work for them, they are responsible for us. KLM Nederland also represents Northwest Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Transavia.com and Kenya Airways in Holland.
The gift was basically a weekend bag full of KLM stuff... now tell me is that a gift?! I call it free advertising! Most of that stuff I already had.... what a load of #%*&^@! Let me show you...

The weekend bag

A temperture bag to keep stuff warm or cool

Slippers

Luggage strap

Wallet

"FLY KLM" stickers

"FLY KLM" keycord - I must have 12 of those things already!

Air France-KLM pen... now this pen I like

KLM pens... now these pens I don't like

A funny booklet - "Een tussenlanding in delayed". It's a book written by a KLM ground staff member about the daily life of a Service Agent

Suske & Wiske "Het Aruba Dossier" - This is a special edition that was created for KLM Cargo and features my island Aruba

KLM airplane model - Boeing 777-200... but I already have that model

Two books: one is called "The World of KLM in 24 hours" and the other is "Pictures of the Spirit"... nice books, but I already have both of them. De Wereld van KLM in 24 uur I got years ago, when I was handling their flights in Aruba... just to show you!

Another book: Dagboek van een Steward. A funny funny funny book. It's about the adventures of Marten van der Veen a KLM Flight Attendant. Highly recommended... but R. has it and I borrowed it to read it a few months back


A weird polo... as if I would wear that in public!
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but this is just unbelievable. Give me a ticket to a European destination, give me a voucher for an upgrade, but not this $&*%#@!!
Anyway on a lighter note; I was busy doing stuff for ATCBOX and decided to check my mailbox (for moderators). I received these pictures from ATCBOX member and fellow weblogger Loppies showing me the new Transavia.com uniform. Judge for yourselves. I have no comments!


Transavia new uniform went into effect on January 2, 2006 - Photos are property of M. Loppies and used with her permission. All rights reserved by ATCBOX
One of the packages was for me. It was my birthday gift from my employer. You see my birthday is February 3rd, so my employer sent me a gift package. Yes... my employer is Air France Consulting, but the division that is based in Holland falls under the care of KLM Nederland. Although I don't directly work for them, they are responsible for us. KLM Nederland also represents Northwest Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Transavia.com and Kenya Airways in Holland.
The gift was basically a weekend bag full of KLM stuff... now tell me is that a gift?! I call it free advertising! Most of that stuff I already had.... what a load of #%*&^@! Let me show you...

The weekend bag

A temperture bag to keep stuff warm or cool

Slippers

Luggage strap

Wallet

"FLY KLM" stickers

"FLY KLM" keycord - I must have 12 of those things already!

Air France-KLM pen... now this pen I like

KLM pens... now these pens I don't like

A funny booklet - "Een tussenlanding in delayed". It's a book written by a KLM ground staff member about the daily life of a Service Agent

Suske & Wiske "Het Aruba Dossier" - This is a special edition that was created for KLM Cargo and features my island Aruba

KLM airplane model - Boeing 777-200... but I already have that model

Two books: one is called "The World of KLM in 24 hours" and the other is "Pictures of the Spirit"... nice books, but I already have both of them. De Wereld van KLM in 24 uur I got years ago, when I was handling their flights in Aruba... just to show you!

Another book: Dagboek van een Steward. A funny funny funny book. It's about the adventures of Marten van der Veen a KLM Flight Attendant. Highly recommended... but R. has it and I borrowed it to read it a few months back


A weird polo... as if I would wear that in public!
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but this is just unbelievable. Give me a ticket to a European destination, give me a voucher for an upgrade, but not this $&*%#@!!
Anyway on a lighter note; I was busy doing stuff for ATCBOX and decided to check my mailbox (for moderators). I received these pictures from ATCBOX member and fellow weblogger Loppies showing me the new Transavia.com uniform. Judge for yourselves. I have no comments!


Transavia new uniform went into effect on January 2, 2006 - Photos are property of M. Loppies and used with her permission. All rights reserved by ATCBOX
<< Home