Merry Christmas!
My parents came in on seperate flights than me. My Dad came in on ArkeFly Friday afternoon and my Mom and brother came in that same evening with KLM. I of course was in Curaçao. I asked Junior my brother to take some pics, when they arrived in Aruba. I'd like to share them:


Mom coming out of the arrival hall

Mom and tante Sharon

Mom and oma - Photos taken by my brother Junior
The first thing I do when I am in Aruba is go and buy a SIM card for my GSM. Anyone who knows me, knows how important I find it to be in-touch. Of course I can roam, with my T-mobile card, but that's too expensive. So my provider this time is Digicel.

+297 745 ----
Saturday I helped my grandparents around the house in preparation of the X-mas dinner they are having. It's tradition within my family that X-mas, we eat at oma and opa. It has been a long time for me, because I wasn't in Aruba the last 4 years for X-mas... I always come for carnaval.

Dad setting up the drinks

Mom preparing the table utensils

Mom, tante Grace and my cousin Jeandrina (I'm using her PC). My Mom is a real business woman and always has to be in-touch like me. This you can see, because she is constantly walking around with her headset for her GSM

Of course I was helping out as well

Dad was taking a break
On X-mas day we were busy prepping for the dinner. It was great. Food was good, family was there and we had a good time with lots of laughs. I find my friends and family very important.

Oma in red (Oma is my Mom's mother)

Tante Sharon and grandma (Grandma is my Dad's mother)

Mom with grandma

Tante Grace and opa

Opa

Oma

My cousin Michelle and me

Junior, my brother

La familia
So that was my Christmas. I hope you guys had a wonderfull one as well. So wherever you are in the world, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Feliz Navidad, Frohe Weihnachten und Frieden, Joyeux Noël, Buon Natale and Feliz Natal.
Peace to all of you.


Mom coming out of the arrival hall

Mom and tante Sharon

Mom and oma - Photos taken by my brother Junior
The first thing I do when I am in Aruba is go and buy a SIM card for my GSM. Anyone who knows me, knows how important I find it to be in-touch. Of course I can roam, with my T-mobile card, but that's too expensive. So my provider this time is Digicel.

+297 745 ----
Saturday I helped my grandparents around the house in preparation of the X-mas dinner they are having. It's tradition within my family that X-mas, we eat at oma and opa. It has been a long time for me, because I wasn't in Aruba the last 4 years for X-mas... I always come for carnaval.

Dad setting up the drinks

Mom preparing the table utensils

Mom, tante Grace and my cousin Jeandrina (I'm using her PC). My Mom is a real business woman and always has to be in-touch like me. This you can see, because she is constantly walking around with her headset for her GSM

Of course I was helping out as well

Dad was taking a break
On X-mas day we were busy prepping for the dinner. It was great. Food was good, family was there and we had a good time with lots of laughs. I find my friends and family very important.

Oma in red (Oma is my Mom's mother)

Tante Sharon and grandma (Grandma is my Dad's mother)

Mom with grandma

Tante Grace and opa

Opa

Oma

My cousin Michelle and me

Junior, my brother

La familia
So that was my Christmas. I hope you guys had a wonderfull one as well. So wherever you are in the world, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Feliz Navidad, Frohe Weihnachten und Frieden, Joyeux Noël, Buon Natale and Feliz Natal.
Peace to all of you.
6 Comments:
Merry Christmas to you too Ryan. Enjoy yourself!
Ray
Vrolijke kerstfeest Ryan. Jij ook vrede in je hart.
Miekesch
Merry Christmas from the very hot St. Maarten. See ya next week in Holland.
Les
Looks like you have a great family. You gotta love that. Family is very important, especially around the holidays.
Have a wonderfull Christmas and keep writing a great blog. I am a fateful reader.
Greetings from Kansas, Witchita.
Lynette J.
Looks like you have a great family. You gotta love that. Family is very important, especially around the holidays.
Have a wonderfull Christmas and keep writing a great blog. I am a fateful reader.
Greetings from Kansas, Witchita.
Lynette J.
Oops... I did it twice... sorry!
Post a Comment
<< Home