Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Let's Party!

My cousin Marlon also took pictures of the X-mas dinner at oma. Here are some of them...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tante Grace decoring the table for dinner - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Delicious turkey - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cousin Debby ready to eat - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oma enjoying her meal - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cousin Jeandrina also enjoying hers - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friends and family at the dinner table - Photo by Marlon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And yes... my Mom dressed like Santa Clause... don't ask! - Photo by Marlon

I went to look up my buddy Darrell today. Darrell and I have known each other for over 7 years now. We met by chance through a mutual friend and the rest is history. We travelled together, went clubbing together and just made a lot of misschief together, during my time in Aruba. Darrell has the same motto as me... forever have a good time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This picture was taken in February 2004, when I was vacationing in Aruba. Quadracing... we had a blast!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This picture was taken in May 2005, when I was vacationing in Aruba. Darrell and me forever having a good time... drinking our favorite drink... Absolut Vodka!

Darrell was just back from Bonaire. He recently got promoted to the Executive Office in a famous hotel on the island. He had to attend a course in Washington D.C. at the hotel's headquarters... from there he went to Dominican Republic for a meeting and from there to Bonaire. Darrell invited me to a private party in Malmok and of course I was game! After a quick change at home I drove back to Darrell's house, where we were picked up by a private car and driver. Amazing!

The party was by thrown by his friend Hassan. I never have met Hassan before, but he is a totally nice dude! I laughed my @ss off!. Hassan is a very wealthy man, but he doesn't show it all. That's what I like the most about him... he's very down to earth. Hassan and his brother M. also own a very popular fast food chain in Aruba and lots of other things. I'm not going to see Darrell much this vacation, because Hassan and him are going to Beirut in Lebanon via Amsterdam to open New Years.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Darrell and Hassan

Later on I was dropped home by the private car and driver... and yes I am a little drunk :-)

And so I count down the days in 2005...