Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm in Maastricht, Limburg. It's about 2,5 hours by train from Dordt. Freddy, Grietje, Brenda and me all went together. We are here to attend an IATA workshop on behalf of AFC. It's a 5 day workshop and since it is difficult to be travelling 2,5 hours by train everyday, AFC paid for a hotel for us. So we'll be here untill Friday.

The workshop is given by people of IATA (Internatonal Air Transport Association) from Montréal, Canada and Geneva, Switzerland and is destined for people from several Air France-KLM departments in Holland and certain people of the Schiphol Group. The topic is the EU liberization of the airport & aviation market. I cannot divulge anymore information.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
IATA staff
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Topic of the day
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Coffee break

The seminar is given at Maastricht School of Management (MSM) in Randwyck. Maastricht is a nice city with very firendly people. They speak Dutch with a weird accent ;-)

But the hotel room is nice, so I cannot complain. It's late and I have an early day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.

De mazzel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home