Giddy-up
This morning Darrell, Junior, Lisa and me went horseback riding at Rancho del Campo. We did the same thing last May. Man-o-man, what an experience that was. It was the second time I was on a horse and all over my lower body is aching! But we had fun. Darrell gets discount, because of the hotel he works at, so all-in-all we got an excellent deal.

Junior my brother

Darrell and me

Junior and Lisa
After a great morning of fun we split up and each went our own way. I had another date later on with Abigail. Abigail is an old friend of mine. Just like me Abby was in Aruba on vacation. I met her through my buddy Darrell... they were classmates. Now Abby lives in New York City, but is now based in Magdalena, Italy, where she works for the US Navy.
We keep regular contact via e-mail and MSN and she told me she would be in Aruba for the holidays. So I called her up and asked her out to lunch, so we could catch up. So we decided on Bella Luna Restaurant.

Abby
The food was great, the drinks were great and the conversation was great. Abby travels around this world in the Navy. She has been to Nigeria, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Spain, Germany and many other places. She is a well-travelled person, so we could talk about a lot.
After I dropped her home I came straight home. Maybe now I'll go on MSN to chat a bit (anyone feel free to add me) and maybe later watch some TV.
More pictures available in My Online Pictures. Submap: AUA2005
Au Revoir!

Junior my brother

Darrell and me

Junior and Lisa
After a great morning of fun we split up and each went our own way. I had another date later on with Abigail. Abigail is an old friend of mine. Just like me Abby was in Aruba on vacation. I met her through my buddy Darrell... they were classmates. Now Abby lives in New York City, but is now based in Magdalena, Italy, where she works for the US Navy.
We keep regular contact via e-mail and MSN and she told me she would be in Aruba for the holidays. So I called her up and asked her out to lunch, so we could catch up. So we decided on Bella Luna Restaurant.

Abby
The food was great, the drinks were great and the conversation was great. Abby travels around this world in the Navy. She has been to Nigeria, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Spain, Germany and many other places. She is a well-travelled person, so we could talk about a lot.
After I dropped her home I came straight home. Maybe now I'll go on MSN to chat a bit (anyone feel free to add me) and maybe later watch some TV.
More pictures available in My Online Pictures. Submap: AUA2005
Au Revoir!
<< Home