Another day on the One Happy Island
This morning, after a heavy night of drinking I got up feeling... well... see for yourself...

Don't laugh! ;-)
My grandmother prepared ayaca for breakfast. hmmmm! You don't get that stuff in Holland, so I like it a lot.

Mom and oma enjoying their ayaca in the yard
Then I drove around, visiting some family. That was fun. The last time I was in Aruba on vacation was in April/May, but during the summer months I also did a 2 day trip as a ride along with friend J. who is a cabin attendant with KLM. It is always nice to be back "home". I went by my cousin Alvin (Ali) and his girlfriend Shanella to visit my God-daughter Shanali. That's one sweet girl! I could just eat her up!

Shanali

Ali and Shanali

Shanella and Shanali

My God-daughter and me
After that I went back home where oma cooked my favourite meal: fish & funchi! hmmmm! Thanks oma! My oma really knows how to spoil me.


The family having dinner.
Later on I'm heading to friend K. who lives in Blue Village Apartments in Noord. He is here in Aruba doing his internship at Marriott. After that, i don't know... we'll see....

Don't laugh! ;-)
My grandmother prepared ayaca for breakfast. hmmmm! You don't get that stuff in Holland, so I like it a lot.

Mom and oma enjoying their ayaca in the yard
Then I drove around, visiting some family. That was fun. The last time I was in Aruba on vacation was in April/May, but during the summer months I also did a 2 day trip as a ride along with friend J. who is a cabin attendant with KLM. It is always nice to be back "home". I went by my cousin Alvin (Ali) and his girlfriend Shanella to visit my God-daughter Shanali. That's one sweet girl! I could just eat her up!

Shanali

Ali and Shanali

Shanella and Shanali

My God-daughter and me
After that I went back home where oma cooked my favourite meal: fish & funchi! hmmmm! Thanks oma! My oma really knows how to spoil me.


The family having dinner.
Later on I'm heading to friend K. who lives in Blue Village Apartments in Noord. He is here in Aruba doing his internship at Marriott. After that, i don't know... we'll see....
4 Comments:
Geniet, geniet, geniet!
Eten ziet er allemaal lekker uit!
Groeten uit een sneeuwende Nederland!
Miekesch!
I admire your tight knit family. That's the way it's supposed to be around the holidays. Good for you!
Hé Ry,
Ik ben weer in NL. Vlucht ex-CUR was oké. Ga vandaag naar ma en pa in L'dam. Ik heb mijn PBM op 7 januari gekregen, trouwens. JNB is eraf. Maar geniet ervan en doe rustig aan! Niks stouts doen, or else!
Doe Pamela, Junior en Junior de groeten voor me. Ik ga naar bed!
Ayo!
Robin
Forever having a good time I see. Keep it up, dude!
Grtz from St. Maarten!
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home