Introduction
Hi everyone! Welcome to my new weblog: Flying high with both feet on the ground.
I am starting this weblog as a way to communicate with my friends and family. It is easier than sending general e-mails.
This is a way to keep track on my activities in- and outside Holland in my new function at AFC. So this globe trekker will be trekking this lonely planet.
Of course I will also be adding pictures, video's and audio, however due to the strict rules of the business I am working in, certain pictures are not allowed to be shown on a public forum. After much consideration, my friend Rob came up with a solution... host the pictures on a seperate website, that requires a password to log in.
So I created a profile with phtobucket.com. To obtain the password click on the link underneath "Request Password" and send an email with the words "globe trekker password". I have programmed an automatic reply that will send you the password. Note: this is not my e-mail address! For e-mails click on the link "e-mail me" and my new MSN Messenger is r_mitchell79@msn.com.
I ask of everyone who accesses my pictures of my friends, family and I to please treat them carefully and do not distribute them on the internet without my permission. Those of me and my colleagues in certain clothing (uniform) are not to be distributed at all! Thanks in advance.
Well I'll try to update as soon as a new event takes place and I wish you happy blogging.
Thank you for visiting.
I am starting this weblog as a way to communicate with my friends and family. It is easier than sending general e-mails.
This is a way to keep track on my activities in- and outside Holland in my new function at AFC. So this globe trekker will be trekking this lonely planet.
Of course I will also be adding pictures, video's and audio, however due to the strict rules of the business I am working in, certain pictures are not allowed to be shown on a public forum. After much consideration, my friend Rob came up with a solution... host the pictures on a seperate website, that requires a password to log in.
So I created a profile with phtobucket.com. To obtain the password click on the link underneath "Request Password" and send an email with the words "globe trekker password". I have programmed an automatic reply that will send you the password. Note: this is not my e-mail address! For e-mails click on the link "e-mail me" and my new MSN Messenger is r_mitchell79@msn.com.
I ask of everyone who accesses my pictures of my friends, family and I to please treat them carefully and do not distribute them on the internet without my permission. Those of me and my colleagues in certain clothing (uniform) are not to be distributed at all! Thanks in advance.
Well I'll try to update as soon as a new event takes place and I wish you happy blogging.
Thank you for visiting.
<< Home