Forever have a good time.......
This morning I met up with Freddy and Grietje at Rotterdam Centraal where we took the Thalys International train to Paris Gard du Nord. Total trip is about 4 hours. In the Thalys you get assigned seating and a meal. A return Rotterdam-Paris is about 80 Euro's and is less hassle then a plane. In Paris we took a cab to Roissy which is close the CDG airport.


Thalys International train: Amsterdam-Schiphol-Rotterdam-Brussels-Paris


Grietje and me in the Thalys

In the taxi on the way to Roissy

Roissy... home of Groupe Air France

Groupe Air France Headquarters; home to Air France, Air France Industries, Air France Cargo, Air France Consulting and Air France-KLM Finance
At the AFC office in Roissy, we gave our presentation to the Regional Manager for Europe-Mr. Pascal Bertrand and the people cocerned. The presentation was done by Freddy and Grietje and I answered the questions.

Pascale B. All of us of AFC in Europe report directly to him.
After everything was wrapped up we had lunch at Burger King. After that Grietje and Freddy went into the city to kill time, while I headed to CDG airport, to the crew store to get my hand luggage and laptop bag. My suitcases I got the last time at Schiphol-Oost, but these two bags were still pending.

This one I picked up at Schiphol-Oost

These two I picked up today


The brand that Air France-KLM uses for their staff and crew is Samsonite.

The handbag can be used two ways.... as a shoulder bag or.....

.... as a trolley


We also got name-tags and labels with it
The luggage may only be used when travelling on duty... so not for private use. This is because when you are travelling on a flight operated by a SkyTeam member it gets priority handling and is loaded with the crew luggage.
I met up with Grietje and Freddy at the station, after which we took the Thalys back to Holland. At Rotterdam I said goodbye to Freddy and Grietje and continued on to Dordt.
Now I am going to read through my magazines and watch C.S.I. New York. Then I'll start packing my suitcase for my next trip to... well..... you'll see.......

When working for AFC they suscribe you to multiple aviation magazines. You need to keep up with the latest news and changes in the aviation market. How can we consult if we do not know what's going on out there? That is what they say..... I say it's a load of crap! Too much to read! Airliners World, Airliners, Airways, Airports of the World and Groundhandling magazine! Too much!!

I have this picture frame in my bedroom....it's my motto in life and I live by it!
Sayonara! ;-)


Thalys International train: Amsterdam-Schiphol-Rotterdam-Brussels-Paris


Grietje and me in the Thalys

In the taxi on the way to Roissy

Roissy... home of Groupe Air France

Groupe Air France Headquarters; home to Air France, Air France Industries, Air France Cargo, Air France Consulting and Air France-KLM Finance
At the AFC office in Roissy, we gave our presentation to the Regional Manager for Europe-Mr. Pascal Bertrand and the people cocerned. The presentation was done by Freddy and Grietje and I answered the questions.

Pascale B. All of us of AFC in Europe report directly to him.
After everything was wrapped up we had lunch at Burger King. After that Grietje and Freddy went into the city to kill time, while I headed to CDG airport, to the crew store to get my hand luggage and laptop bag. My suitcases I got the last time at Schiphol-Oost, but these two bags were still pending.

This one I picked up at Schiphol-Oost

These two I picked up today


The brand that Air France-KLM uses for their staff and crew is Samsonite.

The handbag can be used two ways.... as a shoulder bag or.....

.... as a trolley


We also got name-tags and labels with it
The luggage may only be used when travelling on duty... so not for private use. This is because when you are travelling on a flight operated by a SkyTeam member it gets priority handling and is loaded with the crew luggage.
I met up with Grietje and Freddy at the station, after which we took the Thalys back to Holland. At Rotterdam I said goodbye to Freddy and Grietje and continued on to Dordt.
Now I am going to read through my magazines and watch C.S.I. New York. Then I'll start packing my suitcase for my next trip to... well..... you'll see.......

When working for AFC they suscribe you to multiple aviation magazines. You need to keep up with the latest news and changes in the aviation market. How can we consult if we do not know what's going on out there? That is what they say..... I say it's a load of crap! Too much to read! Airliners World, Airliners, Airways, Airports of the World and Groundhandling magazine! Too much!!

I have this picture frame in my bedroom....it's my motto in life and I live by it!
Sayonara! ;-)
2 Comments:
cool post.... so where are you going????
Do tell!
BTW what's that mark on you neck in that picture? ;-D
Les
whahahahah! nice little suck mark in your neck huh? Of course you are forever having a good time!
Post a Comment
<< Home