Enjoy Your Work
Air France and KLM recently started a campaign to motivate their employees throughout all of their business units. The campaign that is labelled "Enjoy Your Work" aims to motivate employees and create a better workplace.
Part of the "Enjoy Your Work" campaign consist of posters and cards. I just wanted to share some of them with you.



London is going as planned. Tomorrow evening we go home. After calling AFC in Roissy, France they confirmed us for a meeting on Saturday morning at the headquarters. Roissy is district in Paris. I sent an e-mail to StaffCo to arrange travel plans and I told them to issue us tickets on the Thalys highspeed train to Paris. Taking the Thalys from Rotterdam Central Station is much more easier than me taking a train to Schiphol and than a plane to Paris CDG. As Grietje and Freddy live in Rotterdam and Sliedrecht, it is easier for them too. At Roissy we give a Powerpoint presentaion on our findings and submit it for approval. I must say I am enjoying this.
My Dad also sent me a SMS telling me that our X-mas vacation to Aruba is going ahead. I'm happy!!!! It is like this: My Mom was going to Aruba for X-mas and New Year, but I wasn't going, because I always go Aruba for carnival every year. When my Godmother (who is the head of Valero Carnival Committee) told me that in 2006 Valero would not be participating, I didn't want to go anymore. My friend D. and me always serve in the group...great fun!
So I tried switching for Christmas, but all flights were full! I tried Continental, US Airways and United via the USA.... either too expensive or full.
So I just put myself on a standby list at KLM. After friend A. at KLM reservations did his best, I got confirmed on a flight to Aruba via Curaçao with KLM/Dutch Antilles Express. Dad ended up buying a ticket on some airline called ArkeFly that apparently just started to fly to Aruba. I am happy to be spending X-mas with my family in Aruba... It has been 3 years since I´ve been to Aruba for X-mas.
Back to London: besides work we of course also go exploring more of this cool city. London is always busy and the city never sleeps! 24 hours a day there are people all over. London would not be London, if I didn't go clubbing in Barcode.... but that's for tonight... my last night.
London by day:


Street performer at Covent Garden

At Trafalgar Square

Leicester Square

Leicester Park

Buckingham Palace
London by night:

China Town

Piccadilly Circus

Outside the Pink Lizard at Covent Garden

Soho

Piccadilly Square
More pics of London available in My online pictures - submap: London 2005 part 2.
Can you see why I love this city?
Cheerio!
Part of the "Enjoy Your Work" campaign consist of posters and cards. I just wanted to share some of them with you.



London is going as planned. Tomorrow evening we go home. After calling AFC in Roissy, France they confirmed us for a meeting on Saturday morning at the headquarters. Roissy is district in Paris. I sent an e-mail to StaffCo to arrange travel plans and I told them to issue us tickets on the Thalys highspeed train to Paris. Taking the Thalys from Rotterdam Central Station is much more easier than me taking a train to Schiphol and than a plane to Paris CDG. As Grietje and Freddy live in Rotterdam and Sliedrecht, it is easier for them too. At Roissy we give a Powerpoint presentaion on our findings and submit it for approval. I must say I am enjoying this.
My Dad also sent me a SMS telling me that our X-mas vacation to Aruba is going ahead. I'm happy!!!! It is like this: My Mom was going to Aruba for X-mas and New Year, but I wasn't going, because I always go Aruba for carnival every year. When my Godmother (who is the head of Valero Carnival Committee) told me that in 2006 Valero would not be participating, I didn't want to go anymore. My friend D. and me always serve in the group...great fun!
So I tried switching for Christmas, but all flights were full! I tried Continental, US Airways and United via the USA.... either too expensive or full.
So I just put myself on a standby list at KLM. After friend A. at KLM reservations did his best, I got confirmed on a flight to Aruba via Curaçao with KLM/Dutch Antilles Express. Dad ended up buying a ticket on some airline called ArkeFly that apparently just started to fly to Aruba. I am happy to be spending X-mas with my family in Aruba... It has been 3 years since I´ve been to Aruba for X-mas.
Back to London: besides work we of course also go exploring more of this cool city. London is always busy and the city never sleeps! 24 hours a day there are people all over. London would not be London, if I didn't go clubbing in Barcode.... but that's for tonight... my last night.
London by day:


Street performer at Covent Garden

At Trafalgar Square

Leicester Square

Leicester Park

Buckingham Palace
London by night:

China Town

Piccadilly Circus

Outside the Pink Lizard at Covent Garden

Soho

Piccadilly Square
More pics of London available in My online pictures - submap: London 2005 part 2.
Can you see why I love this city?
Cheerio!
2 Comments:
I like London a lot too, but be careful and be safe.
Enjoy the rest of your stay.
Mom
Nice blog and nice read. Keep it up.
JP
Post a Comment
<< Home