Clothing
Today I went to Schiphol-Oost to pick up my new uniform, travelling bags and suitcases. I had to be at Cargo near triport. The AFC uniforms are similar to those of AF, however the tie is a different color. You could choose from four different colors and types... I chose gold/dark blue... it looks elegant.
How do you find I look? Be honest!

As usual more high quality and more pictures can be found by clicking the link: My online pictures underneath. If you do not have a password read my November 1 post to see how you can easily get it. Pics are in the sub-map clothing.
Au revoir!
How do you find I look? Be honest!

As usual more high quality and more pictures can be found by clicking the link: My online pictures underneath. If you do not have a password read my November 1 post to see how you can easily get it. Pics are in the sub-map clothing.
Au revoir!
2 Comments:
Looking good dude! Clothes do make the man....
Ach ja.... gaat wel... kon beter.
LOL!
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home